Wed, 08 Feb|
Rapéh & Sananga Ceremony
Come and experience the powerful medicine of Rapé & Sananga within a powerful and sacred container of community and experienced facilitators and healers
Time & Location
08 Feb, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEST
Currumbin Valley, Currumbin Valley QLD 4223, Australia
About the event
Rapé (pronounced Hapee) is a sacred and powerful plant medicine with deep healing, purifying and centering qualities which has been used for centuries by Brazilian indigenous tribes such as the Huni Kuin, Yawanawa and Nukini.
The Rapé is a powdered mixture made from finely ground Mapacho tobacco and ingredients or ash from various medicinal plants and it is blown into the nose through a bamboo tube (Tepi) or self applicator (kuripe).
It cleans physically & energetically, it heals, opens the heart, centers the mind, clears the consciousness and cleans the pineal gland.
Rapé is very good to focus and to maintain better concentration during meditation.
Tsunu is very much about ‘alignment’, it is believed to balance the energies of the body by unlocking blocked energies. In the Amazonian herbal tradition Tsunu is often chosen to help with migraine, influenza, sinusitis, rhinitis, aid poor digestion, constipation and liver. This is good to use prior to meditation.
Yawanawa’ Tsunu Forte
Stronger than Yawanawa’ Tsunu variety. Perfect for ceremonial use or prior to meditation. Said to assist with alignment and unlocking blocked energies. In the Amazonian herbal tradition often chosen to help with migraine, influenza, sinusitis, rhinitis, aid poor digestion, constipation and fever.
Used to open vision and create intense concentration, good for study or meditation. The herb Kumarui is said to promote physical strength and support the nervous system.
Kuntanawa Jiboia Vine
Used traditionally as an incense to attract positive things and become invisible to dark energies, thereby aiding protection. It is said to open the field of spiritual sight and connectedness. This rapeh is indicated for rituals with power plants to open understanding of spiritual visions.
Kuntanawa Samauma Bark
The Kuntanawa tribe use this rapeh to connect with one’s ancestors and increase spiritual strength. They see the Samauma as possessing a pivotal energy to which all other life yields and therefore is a central character in the forest. They believe the Samauma possesses the spirit of the human being. This plant is aligned with the mighty jaguar who is thought to sleep in the folds created by the mighty roots.
According to the Kuntanawa tribe the Sansarah plant brings good luck and happiness and appears as a magic snake in ceremony. Sansarah is regarded as a plant of love, prosperity and abundance calming the heart and opening one up to positive things.
Katukina Cumaru The Katukina tribe of Acre, Brasil, inform us that Cumuru cleanses the sinuses and protects against flu like viruses. For this purpose they are currently taking it morning and evening. Energetically they note that Cumaru clears the head of thoughts, opens the crown center and promotes more subtle levels of concentration and perception.
Sananga is revered as sacred by many tribes of the Amazon and has many traditional uses, including healing for both physical and spiritual ailments. It is handmade in small batches by the tribes and is infused with clear energies of the medicine makers.
The spirit of Sananga checks for imbalanced energy patterns and dilutes the forces that constitute panemas (spiritual and/or psychosomatic diseases). After the Sananga process a state of balance is achieved leaving us more in tune with the forces of nature. Spiritual visual expands as well as there being a significant improvement in ocular physiology. Sananga is known to facilitate introspection and meditation, and as a strong stimulant and aphrodisiac.
Uses and benefits of Sananga:
- To improve eyesight - reported improvement with varied conditions of the eyes including long range vision; both day and night vision; myopia; colour & depth perception; definition of images and has been said to treat eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma
- To quieten a busy mind bringing calm and clarity and peace of mind
- Use prior to tasks requiring concentration and detailed focus
- To deepen meditation practise
- Expand spiritual vision and awareness - therefore strengthen and improve intuition, support lucid dreaming and psychic abilities
- Clears stagnant energies on the emotional, physical and spiritual levels by clearing and balancing energies
- clears field after EMF exposure eg. computer and cell phones
Guidelines for use:
When using for self or others be prepared and know what to expect. Most people experience a sensation of strong burning and prickly pain.
Use only with intention.
We recommend having someone assist you with dispensing eye drops.
- With eyes closed, have someone place one drop into the corner of each eye, after a moment blink slowly to bring sananga into the eye. Continue to blink from time to time.
- Do NOT touch or rub the eyes, only gently wipe tears away from edges of eye.
- Remember to focus on deep steady breathing during the experience.
There are a few ways to work with sananga which need to be guided by what your intention is for use and also your own intuition.
- Based on past experience, we often recommend applying sananga 3 times per week for about 6-8 weeks. If it is going to be of help with improved vision, benefit will be seen within this time-frame.. After this, we recommend continuing 1-2x week indeterminately, depending on your personal results.
- Another suggested method is to use Sananga for a period then take a short break eg. one week on and a few days off. Work in cycles and vary their length.
- As the drops exert a powerful effect on visualisation it is not recommended to mix them with other medicines.
- Keep bottle refrigerated, this preserves Sangana for up to 5 months. Do not freeze.
- Remove contact lenses before applying.
- If it is too strong, dilute with a sterile saline solution until you can work it back to full strength.
- Light sensitivity can increase after use, so stay in shaded space up to 30minutes after application.
- Rarely a person may have vomiting or bowel movement after use.
How long will a 5ml bottle last?
If you apply one drop to each eye per application (that's 2 drops per sitting) and if used 3 times per week, that's 6 drops per week, for 8 weeks is 48 drops. A 5 ml bottle is estimated around 100 drops.
Please keep your Sananga refrigerated. Shake well prior to use.
Ingredients: Water, Sananga (Tabernaemontana sananho) & preservative Nano-Colloidal Silver.
Theses product do not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. They are offered for research and is provided with no expressed or implied fitness for a specific purpose. Consider them as a raw botanical specimen or a scientific sample. The information provided is purely meant for historical, scientific and educational purposes and should never be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific use.
+$2.50 service fee
This Ticket includes your Rapéh & Sananga Ceremonial experience
+$2.50 service fee0